It’s time for our Community Blog Hop! A blog hop is where you share a link to a blog post on your blog. Participants will “hop” from blog to blog, to read articles and explore one another’s sites.
Don’t have a blog, no worries… you can still participate by visiting blogs listed below and you can share a book marketing tip of your own, by scrolling down to the comments section below.
- Head over to your blog, and write a post that talks about a book marketing strategy or technique you’ve successfully used or one that you plan to use in the future.
- Be sure to include a paragraph about your book and include a link to your book on Amazon.
- Then come back here, scroll to the comments section below, and post the title of your Blog Post along with a link to your post.
- Participants will be hopping to one another’s blogs – to explore and to post comments.
- This is a fabulous community building activity, where you’ll receive a lot of exposure.
If you’ve created a graphic meme – consider including it in the blog post on your blog. It will be fun for you to display and fun for others to see what is possible!
Let the.. Hop begin! Scroll down to post a link to your post – and include the title of your post.